Thai Green Prawn Curry with Cauliflower Rice
Pack of fresh coriander
1 tbsp cumin powder
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp fish sauce
2 garlic cloves
4 kaffir lime leaves
2 red chilies
Pack of fresh prawns
1 can of coconut milk
1. Place your coriander (save a bit to garnish and for the rice), cumin powder, coriander powder, soy sauce, fish sauce, chilies, garlic, ginger and lime juice in a blender and whizz up to make the thai green paste.
2. Chop up your onion and pepper and sauté in a pan then add your thai green paste.
3. Add the coconut milk and kaffir lime leaves and just before serving add the prawns so they are just cooked through.
4. Chop your cauliflower into rough 1 inch size pieces and then roughly whizz in the blender to get ‘rice like’ pieces. Don’t over blender or it will go mushy.
5. Heat up a frying pan (no oil needed) and then add your cauliflower with some of the left over coriander and salt and pepper and fry until slightly golden, don’t stir too often, allowing the cauliflower to brown.
6. Serve rice with curry and garnish with fresh coriander.