2 whole peppers that stand up easily
Mixed beans (kidney, black, chic peas etc)
1 garlic clove
1. Preheat over to 180oC. Cut tops off peppers and remove all seeds.
2. Finely slice all over veg and mix in bowl with quinoa and pulses.
3. Stuff into peppers making sure it’s as compact as possible and place in over for around 30 minutes.
4. Remove lids and add slice of mozzarella on top of each and place back in the oven for 2 more minutes.
5. Serve with salad for lunch or some meat/fish with dinner.