Steak and Butterbeans
2 cans of butterbeans
Salt and pepper
1. Leave your steak out to leave it to come to room temperature.
2. Heat up a pan, once hot add a little oil, leave that to heat briefly and salt and pepper both sides of your steak then place in pan for 1 minute on each side or however well done you like it.
3. Leave steak on the side to rest, place finely chopped onion and garlic in the same pan as the steak was in and cook until soft.
4. Once softened add butterbeans included the liquid from one of the cans to the onions and garlic. Once hot take of the heat and add rocket and crème fraiche.
5. Serve with salt and pepper and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.