Seaweed Club Sandwich
1 can Tuna
1 tbsp Greek yoghurt
Sweet chilli sauce
Salt and pepper to season
1. Mix your tuna and greek yoghurt and add a little sweet chilli and some salt and pepper.
2. Lay down your rectangle seaweed sheet and pat down the tuna mix over half of it.
3. Thinly slice the red pepper and avocado and lay this over the tuna.
4. Pat down a layer of quinoa on top before wilting some spinach and placing this on top.
5. Fold over the other half of the seaweed paper and pat down before slicing into half and then triangles.
Great alternative to sandwich for your packed lunch, works well as a wrap too!