Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes
2 salmon fillets
3 sweet potatoes
Zest of 1 lime
3 spring onions
Black sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 200oC. Cook sweet potatoes in microwave and peel off skins.
2. Place in bowl with all other ingredients apart from sesame seeds, cottage cheese and rocket. No need to pre cook the salmon just mush it in.
3. Mix thoroughly and then make into fishcakes. Add a little cornflower if too moist. This will be quite a wet mix but dont worry as it dries out in the oven so leave it quite wet.
4. Sprinkle a little flour on foil on a baking tray and place fishcakes on top with a sprinkle of sesame seeds then bake in oven for around 30 minutes.
5. Serve with rocket and cottage cheese.