Indian Takeaway - Healthy Style!
1 tbsp. Garam Masala Garlic
1 tbsp. Paprika
Chicken stock cube
Salt and pepper
1. Finely slice your onion, chilli and garlic and fry in a pan with a little oil until soft.
2. In a saucepan place your can of chickpeas including the liquid they’re in. Add a chicken stock cube, the garam masala and paprika. Once heat use a fork to mash this up
3. Boil some green and red lentils (they usually take around 20-30 mins) and then strain and add to the chickpea mix.
4. Slice your chicken into chunky strips, cover in the tandoori seasoning with a little oil and then bake in the oven for 20-30 minutes.
5. Add half of your sauted onions chilli and garlic to the chickpea mix and leave the rest in the pan.
6. In a blender place roughly chopped cauliflower and blitz in short sharp blasts. You want it to be roughly chopped and ‘rice’ size but if you over blitz it will go mushy.
7. Turn the pan up to full heat and once hot pour in the cauliflower and mix in. Leave to brown, turning every couple of minutes until it looks lightly toasted. Add some fresh coriander
8. Serve up with some yoghurt with cucumber and fresh coriander.