Fancy Protein Cubes
50g vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp coffee
2 tbsp hemp seeds
1 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp ground/finely chopped goji beries
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
4 tsp cacao/cocoa powderToppings
85% dark chocolate
1. Put all the filling items in a bowl and mix together thoroughly. You can swap the oats for flax seeds and the coffee for extra peanut butter if you want.
2. Mould into around 1 inch cubes. I use the rice cube as its easy, quick and makes perfect cubes (http://www.firebox.com/product/6147/Rice-Cube?aff=1108&gclid=CMOToNGt4rwCFQKWtAodYHMAvQ)
3. Place in freezer to harden.
4. In a small bowl melt your coconut oil and then mix in the cacao powder.
5. Prepare your selection of toppings (use honey or maple syrup to help them stick on the top when you come to add them)
6. Remove cubes from the freezer, place cube on the end of a cocktail stick and place in the topping making sure all sides are covered apart from the bottom. If you just keep twisting it and hold it in the air for a minute or so you will see it re harden pretty quickly as the coconut oil sets. Once set carefully remove from the cocktail stick and place the non-chocolate side face down. Repeat with all cubes.
7. Top with your selection of toppings and then store in fridge.