Quick and Easy Tasty Prawns!
Pack of raw/fresh prawns
1 red chili
Handful of parsley
2 cloves of garlic
2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Finely slice red chili, garlic and parsley and place in a bowl with the prawns.
2. Add olive oil and salt and pepper.
3. Heat up a frying pan (nothing in it) and once hot pour in the prawn mix, leave for 30 seconds and then turn over each prawn.
4. As soon as the prawns are pink remove from the heat, squeeze over the juice from the lemon and they’re ready to go!
5. I served mine with chickpea/sweet potato mash and some kale and lettuce.