Courgette, Feta and Chicken Lasagne
2 chicken breasts
½ pack of feta
Can of chopped tomatoes
½ cup of chicken stock
½ pack of mushrooms
2 tbsp Tomato puree
2 cloves of garlic
Handful of fresh basil
1 red chili
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat over to 180oC.
2. Finely chop your garlic, chili, onion, basil and sauté in a pan.
3. Add chopped up chicken breast, sliced mushrooms and salt and pepper and cook through.
4. Add can of chopped tomatoes, chicken stock, and tomato puree and leave to simmer for around 10 minutes.
5. Finely slice your courgette and then layer in a baking dish.
6. Add chicken and tomato sauce with some crumbled feta between each layer of courgettes until dish is full and then grate parmesan on top.
7. Bake for around 20-30 minutes until courgettes