Chocolate Coffee Nutty Protein Balls
4 fresh dates
1 tbsp. Goji Berries
2 espresso shots
2 large tbsp. peanut butter
1 tbsp. coconut oil/honey
1 tbsp. linseed powder
1/2 cup of oats
2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
20g finely grated/shaved
85% cocoa dark chocolate
I am not very good at measuring and quantities, I tend to make it up as I go along so this is a rough idea. You can substitute the goji berries for any berries of your choice and almonds or any other nuts too. Mix it up to suit you!
1. Finely chop your dates, almonds and goji berries as small as possible.
2. Place all of these in a bowl with all the other ingredients apart from one of the shots of espresso and the desiccated coconut.
3. Mix thoroughly. It should be quite stiff and hard to mix. Add more oats or coffee depending on if its too dry or too wet. You should keep mixing until the oats are no longer white and visible.
4. take a large teaspoon of the mix and then roll into a smooth ball and then roll in the desiccated coconut.
5. Place in the fridge to harden.