Chicken Tagine with Fruity Couscous!
2 tbsp Ras el hanout spice mix
Can of chopped tomatoes
2 tbsp Tomato puree
1. In a pan brown your chicken thighs in a little oil and then place in overproof casserole/tagine dish. Pre heat your oven to 180oC.
2. In the pan place finely chopped onions and garlic and lightly fry. Once soft add to the casserole dish.
3. Peel and chop your butternut squash into 2cm cubes and place these in the dish too.
4. Add can of chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, jug of chicken stock, ras el hanout and make sure all chicken is covered. Then put the lid on the dish and place in the over for 40 minutes.
5. Cook your giant couscous (it usually takes around 8-10 minutes) once cooked rinse under cold water to stop it going sticky and then mix in a bowl with raisins and chopped coriander.
6. Once the chicken is cooked take out of the oven and mix in the spinach.
7. Serve couscous with chicken and sprinkle feta over the top.