Literally Chicken Pizza!
Salt and Pepper
1. Place your chicken breast between 2 pieces of foil and using a rolling pin and flatten so that chicken breast in thin and even. Using a cutter or jusy a knife cut chicken into circle. Preheat oven to 200oC.
2. Thinly slice sweet potato into 1cm thick slices, season with salt and pepper and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and place in oven to bake for around 20 minutes until crispy.
3. Heat a grill pan, season your chicken and once pan is hot pour in a little rapeseed oil and then grill your chicken for a minute or so on each side. It will cook really quickly as its so thin.
4. Mix tomato puree with a 1/2 grated garlic glove, mixed herbs and some salt and pepper then spread over the chicken. Top with feta, olives and cherry tomatoes or toppings of your choice!
5. Place back in the oven for last 5 minutes of your sweet potato cooking time.
6. Serve with rocket salad and left over chicken bits from cutting out your circle!