Asian Courguette Chicken Noodle Soup
2 Chicken legs
Courgette Noodles (using spiralizer)
Chicken stock cube or miso soup sachet
Kaffir Lime Leaves
Soy sauce and Chili sauce are optional additions for add
All veg is optional and can change with what you've got.
1. Place your chicken legs in a large frying pan and brown on each side. Once browned move to large pan and add stock/miso soup so that the chicken is covered and also add 3 or 4 kaffir lime leaves. Place lid on and leave to cook for around 30 minutes.
2. Finely slice your garlic, chili, spring onions, celery, carrots and mushrooms and slightly fry. Once soft add to soup broth.
3. Using your spiralizer make your courgette spaghetti.
4. Once the chicken is cooked remove it from the broth, take the chicken off the bone (it should literally fall off) and then place the chicken back into the broth along with the coriander, pak choi, and courgette noodles. Leave this to simmer for a minute or so and then serve.
5. Add soy sauce or chili sauce if you want.